With Decathlon you have 365 days to change your mind!
If you have bought a product on our website and you are not 100% satisfied with it, you can either ask for an exchange, store credit or a refund. Return shipping fees are at the customer's charge.
- Denmark & Finland: returns will be done to Denmark.
- Republic of Ireland: returns will be done to our store in Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Norway: returns will be done to Norway.
- Switzerland: returns will be done in Switzerland.
- Greece: returns will be done in Greece.
- Cyprus: returns will be done in Cyprus.
- Other countries: returns will be done to the UK.
* Exchanges: exchanges are only possible for the same item in a different size or colour but not for a different item. Your new goods will be sent to you once we have received your item(s) back and they have been inspected (item must be in perfect condition).
* Refund: once the item is returned, it will then be inspected by our team*, and you will be refunded. Depending on the method of payment, money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (credit card).
* Store credit: you can also return your items for store credit. That means we will credit your Decathlon account with the amount corresponding to the item(s) you have returned. You will be able to use that store credit for future purchases.
Here are the steps to follow for your returned item:
1. Log in to your account.
5. Print the return form and enclose it into your parcel.
6. Send back the product to the address indicated on the return form (postage fees will be at your charge).
7. The product is checked by our quality team at the warehouse.
8. We refund or exchange your product or give you a store credit.
For any specific questions, please send us a request at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Inspection takes about 48 hours.